Sunday, July 8, 2012

my first post ♥

Hello this is my first post and i'm getting so excited! ☺♥


people ask me why i decide to start 'blogging', well everything's started in this summer holiday. I think i wasted most of my time doing nothing, then one day i read my friend's blog and i thought it could be fun.:) I want to share my life, my happiness, my journey, my story, my sad part of life, and my everything. I do think my life is God's blessings and worth sharing as He had done so much ah-mazing things in my life :) and and i hope it could be a motivation or inspiration for all the people who read it ♥  


“We confirm our reality by sharing.”
-Barbara Grizzuti Harrison (1934-2002)

So first of all, this is me! :D
someone quote 'most of girls love taking picture of herself' --yes me also ;)
My name is Maggie Nathania and currently I'm a medical student. This year is my last year before i step on the age of twenties. I have lots of interests especially in art, i love daring something new and meet new friends. I'm an animal lovers and i have my one-and-only dog named Shiro, she's a pomeranian :)

she loves the camera! i'll upload her photos later :D
I have amazing God, family, and friends who always support me. I wish i could give my best to them and make them proud :D

So i guess it's enough for my introduction and I'm sure we'll know each other more by the next posts :D have a nice day everyone, cheers! xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Good Luck !!
    Please keep updating your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, ci Maggie! :D
    It's really nice for you to join this blogging community. :)
    By the way I'm your junior in UPHC. I watched your harp performance at art festival held a year ago. You're astonishing and talented!
    Keep on updating your blog and if you have your time, you can visit mine here: cnovreica.blogspot.com
    Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello claudia :)) Im such a newbie I just realized there are following and followers buttons :p I already follow your blog, you're such an artist with awesome drawings. thankyou and i will do my best! :)

    ReplyDelete