Tuesday, July 17, 2012

#5. mood swing.

It's been a while since the last post :)
Today I don't have something special to share, it's just I've been through 'mood swing syndrome' these last days :p I dont know why, or what I've been into but my mood has been sooo....wrong.


So I want to use this chance to say thankyou to my besties who have been helping me get through this condition :) These are my old friends, I met some of them since I was in the 1st grade, and some of them I met since I was in the 7th grade. So I'm sure they know me best :) After we got to the college life, it's hard for us to meet again as we're all in the different universities and some of us study abroad. We use this chance to meet again, shopping, catch-up stories, trying good foods, hair treatment, and make-up lesson :p 

go on date with Cece ;)
   
dress-up night

The Signatures, Kempinski. foodsss!
chit chat in the middle of the night, cafe to cafe :D
learning make up! messy messy room :o
hang out and have some fun! :D

Today one of my friend is going back to Singapore, tomorrow Cece is going back to Melbourne :( and less than a month another friend will go back to China. I got more mood swing when I realized this :(

So this one is for my friend Cece!


Thankyou so much for this unforgettable holiday and really looking forward to see you soon :* be tough, have a safe flight, take care, goodluck on your study, and prepare for my visit in December or January *amen ! :D xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment