Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#3. my little heartbeat.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself"


Hello everybody <3
On my first post, I already mentioned that I'm an animal lovers :)
So...
Today i'm gonna introduce you..my little fur-ball dog! ;)

First of all, this is how I found her. On the 2010 holiday, finally my mom and dad agreed to buy me one puppy (after a long long time,really) :p I love browsing about dogs in my spare time, so when my mom and dad agreed, I already have a picture of my future dog in my mind. I love siberian husky, golden retriever, samoyed, and...I think I love all dogs ;) But with all the considerations about the space needed, I decided to buy a small dog.


One day, I went to a pomeranian kennel near my high school. At that time, the breeder said there's only one puppy left and she didn't really recommend it as one of the puppy's leg is injured.The breeder came from inside the kennel, brought a super hyped little white puppy. The breeder was right, the puppy couldn't walk well, but the puppy loves people, it came to me, wagging her small tail and love to jump around. After visiting that little hyped white puppy, I went to another pomeranian kennel. At the second place, there are two little cream puppies. Honestly, these two look more fat, more chubby, and the fur was so 'ball' :p They were soooo cute. But it's like I already fell in love with the first one. So I went home and talked with my parents. I insisted to buy the white one, yet my parents consider about the 'injured leg'.


About two or three days later, I went back to the first kennel and paid the dog. The breeder even gave me a cheaper price than usual as the dog has injured leg. I still remembered the day, September 13rd 2010. I named it Shiro as in Japanesse means "white". I know Shiro is like a male name, but actually Shiro's a female ;p She was borned on May 27th 2010 with the real name "Shizuka". So at that time I brought her home, she was about 4 months old.


"I just got home!"


baby shiro's milk, food, tissues, hair lotion, etc
She's just only around 20cm length. Everytime I opened her cage, everyone would sit on the floor as everyone's afraid that they may stepped on her. She loves jumping around, and really loves eat time! She stands on her two back foot like a pro :D


"I will get that food whatever it takes!"




During Shiro's playtime with my friend's dog, Beardy! :)










And here she is, getting bigger and bigger.






And now, time flies and she's already 2 years old :') Sometimes I feel sad, and I feel like a mother whose child grown up already :p She's about 40cm length now. She loves camera and she's really spoiled. She could do 'sit', 'stand', 'walk', 'hand', 'sleep', 'stay', and 'dance', I'm a proud mother! :D




"my bday cake! :9"


It's fun to have pet and I learned many things from her. Sometimes she's angry, trying to attract my attention by doing weird things or barking all the time, but she never fake her feeling. I know girls love doing this so much, so do I :P
And dog would never betray the owner, dog would sit down patiently without complaining, dog would forgive in a second count and loves the owner again --not same as before, but more than before  :) you see, there are tons of lessons we can learn from them! :D


Well, i guess that's all for today. Goodnight everybody, high paws from me and Shiro! xoxo 



1 comment: